Naturopathic Fee Schedule
A Naturopathic Fee Schedule is provided below to provide you with information to allow you to plan your health journey and know what to expect during your meeting with Dr. Jiwani.
The British Columbia Naturopathic Association has recommended a Naturopathic Fee Schedule as a guideline for naturopathic doctors. To compare, you can review the British Columbia Medical Association (BCMA) Fees for Uninsured Services. Dr. Jiwani takes a more conservative approach, due to the understandable expense of private healthcare. Her aim is to make access to naturopathic medicine affordable, and ensure you get the most value of your extended health coverage. As a result, Dr. Jiwani offers a free initial consultation (approximately 30 minutes) so she can review your health concerns with you and discuss treatment options. Compare local naturopathic doctors to find the right one for you.
Dr. Jiwani’s Naturopathic Fee Schedule
Initial Visit ~ 30 mins FREE (Value $79)
We are happy to offer this value. Please note, we have a 72-hour cancellation policy on all visits. This allows us sufficient time to book another patient when an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled. If our schedule does not suit you, please visit the British Columbia Naturopathic Association to find a Naturopathic Doctor for you.
All pharmaceutical drug prescriptions require an appointment with Dr. Jiwani to authorize a prescription refill as your current health status may vary due to proposed dietary and lifestyle changes.
It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure they have enough of their medication and to schedule their next appointment in advance and with sufficient time to see Dr. Jiwani for a prescription refill.
Blood Testing $ Varied
Costs vary depending on what is required based on your condition, severity of symptoms & Dr. Jiwani’s recommendation
Lab Test Review Appointments are booked for 30 minutes and are only billed for the time spent with Dr. Jiwani.
Lab Test Costs are separate from the consultation fee.
Cosmetic Wrinkle Injections $7.50 per unit
Anti-wrinkle injections relax the muscles for smoother, younger looking skin. Aesthetic Injections cannot be billed under extended health benefits. Patients coming for Therapeutic Botox should inquire into their specific extended health coverage requesting clarification in writing as to what reimbursement is available for Migraine Headaches, Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating) and TemporoMandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ – Clenching / Bruxism).
Natural Injectable Dermal Fillers $599 per syringe
Hyaluronic acid is a natural solution to enhance aging skin to treat wrinkles & fine lines by adding volume strategically. Hyaluronic acid can improve sagging facial features as the natural volume can structurally lift, plump and enhance cheeks, sculpt chins, jawlines, and temples, as well as improving volume in thin or wrinkled lips. Aesthetic treatments including dermal injectable filler cannot be billed under extended health benefits.
IV Vitamin/Minerals & Chelation $ Varied
Only for Patients under Dr. Jiwani’s Naturopathic Care, as prescribed and determined after consultation to review your conditions, medical history, pharmaceutical medications, and severity of symptoms. Please note that IV treatments from other doctors does not ensure that Dr. Jiwani will follow that treatment. We do NOT accept Walk In IV treatments.
Your Health, Your Naturopathic Customized Treatment Plan, Catering to You…
You can be assured that my consultation and services are competitively priced, beginning with this FREE initial consultation WEB OFFER, with no obligation. You can feel comforted in our rare clinic policy of guaranteed lowest prices on products that are the same size and brand for our patients! Please see the naturopathic fee schedule above for clear pricing, or call 604.679.9988 for more information.
You will feel empowered in achieving “true health & beauty”, the kind that radiates from within. If you want to speed up the process, book your appointment for Mesotherapy Lipodissolve, Cosmetic Botox &/ Dermal Filler.
During your visits, you can expect to be closely listened to, as I will discuss your symptoms, medications, and past and current health issues in an open, conversational manner. You can be assured that I am the one & only naturopathic physician in my clinic, so our constant communication develops a thriving, one-on-one relationship, without a chance of your healthcare being transferred to another healthcare practitioner. You can be comforted knowing I emphasize educating you in a caring, informative and supportive manner, so you can heal, and make healthier lifestyle decisions.
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: Competitive & Reasonable Visit Fees to Consult with Dr. Jiwani
You can be assured that your billing will be based on our time spent together planning and following through with your health journey, rather than a set visit fee. You will have the underlying causes of your symptoms explained to you. You can anticipate being guided as we work together to develop an individualized treatment plan for improved health and prevention.
- You can be confident knowing this customized treatment plan will be monitored and adjusted with your changing health status.
- You can be assured knowing Dr. Jiwani has a strong educational foundation, and with clinical experience using a research-based, scientific approach SINCE 1997.
- The average patient follow-up visit has shown to only require approximately 15 minutes at $49, as Dr. Jiwani brings you her clinical, practical & educational foundation to your sessions together. Rarely, do regular follow-up visits require extra time, at $59 for 20 minutes.
- You will benefit from a powerful treatment approach and the compassion and understanding that Dr. Jiwani has gained because of her own personal health journey.
- You can be reassured that Dr. Jiwani has resolved her own inherited autoimmune disease causing chronic, debilitating joint pain (AS & RA), partial blindness (Iritis) & baldness (Alopecia areata) so she can relate to your journey towards health. See actual pictures.
Your First Visit
During your initial meeting, Dr. Jiwani will discuss your health concerns, medical history and treatment options. She will outline how she can facilitate your healing process, so that together you both can journey towards your ideal health goals. Services and Lab Testing may be covered by your extended health benefits, so it is always beneficial to consult your provider before your visit with Dr. Jiwani. Since Dr. Jiwani wants Naturopathic Medicine to be accessible to every person, she maintains extremely competitive pricing including her visit fees. Check out her Naturopathic Fee Schedule! Dr. Jiwani is licensed to prescribe pharmaceutical medicines as well, to assist in true complementary medicine. She can work with your medical doctor to help provide optimum healthcare for you. Please provide a list of any and all pharmaceutical medications to your first visit with Dr. Jiwani as she has prescribing authority and can oversee both your pharmaceutical drugs and natural treatments recommended. She has also been trained in laboratory analysis and diagnosis, to interpret your lab results and determine any required tests for further evaluation. Please EMAIL a PDF of all of your latest LAB results (past 12 months) & your PHARMACEUTICAL PRESCRIPTIONS at least 72 hours prior to your first visit.
Please note due to regulatory college rules and liability insurance, Dr. Jiwani is limited to treating patients in the same province and country. As such, please only inquire to become a patient of Dr. Jiwani if you are a resident of British Columbia, Canada. If you are an existing patient and move outside of BC, please provide us advanced notice by email so that we can prepare to transfer your healthcare. You may want to find a naturopathic doctor in your new area to help you. Naturopathic Associations in your area can help you locate a Naturopathic Doctor near you that is licensed & regulated.
New Patients (Please Read) :
Dear New Patient,
Our fees are above and on the website https://getnaturopathic.com/naturopathic-fee-schedule/
We are open and booking appointments. Please note we are booking approximately 4 weeks ahead in part due to extensive COVID protocols. Your patience is appreciated during these challenging times.
- Have you ever seen Dr. Jiwani in the past 25 years?
- Please provide your:
- FULL LEGAL NAME
- GENDER if name is unclear
- DATE OF BIRTH
- CELL NUMBER
We will schedule this and notify you by EMAIL or TEXT per your preference.
New Patient Informed Consent (Required)
Please download, complete and email back this New Patient Form to Dr. Jiwani to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE your appointment
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: Services & Conditions
- Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Health
- Food Allergy Blood Testing
- Aesthetic Medicine: Cosmetic Wrinkle Injections & Injectable Natural Fillers
- Therapeutic Botox for Excessive Sweating, Migraine Headaches, TMJ Syndrome
- Mesotherapy Lipodissolve for Cellulite, Stubborn Fat Reduction & Body Contouring
- IV Vitamin & Chelation Therapy
- Prolotherapy & Ozone Joint Injections for Regenerative Connective Tissue Treatment
- Cancer Treatment & Recovery
- Autoimmune Diseases, Low Immunity
- Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Problems
- Rashes, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, Acne
- Heartburn, Indigestion, Constipation
- Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease
- Weight Gain/Loss, Diabetes
- Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Thyroid Issues, Hashimoto’s Hypothyroid, Grave’s Hyperthyroid
- Hair Loss, Alopecia
- Heart Disease, Pressure & Cholesterol
- ADHD Hyperactivity, Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD
- Allergies, Asthma, Migraines
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Menopause, PMS, Infertility
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: Clinic Policy
- Please note, we have a 72 hour cancellation policy on all visits acceptable only by email. This allows us sufficient time to book another patient when an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled. If our schedule does not suit you, please visit the British Columbia Naturopathic Association to find a Naturopathic Doctor for you.
- Please EMAIL a list of your prescription drugs before your appointment as Dr. Jiwani is licensed with pharmaceutical prescribing authority and needs to know everything you’re ingesting to oversee a safe integration of natural and pharmaceutical treatments.
- Please EMAIL your lab results as a PDF at least 72 hours before your visit to review with Dr. Jiwani during your visit.
- Please call your Extended Health Care Provider to see if you have Naturopathic Coverage including Visits and Lab Tests.
- For existing patients, any changes or new concerns with your health such as pregnancy, a new diagnosis or new lab work must be reviewed with Dr. Jiwani by immediately setting up a follow-up appointment to discuss treatment changes.
- We limit our staff to keep costs affordable for patients. As such, your patience is appreciated as we navigate both phone calls and in person visits. This allows us to keep our visit fees minimal, and offer a free initial consultation (approx. 30 mins) for new patients.
- Dr. Jiwani offers email responses for quick dietary questions at no charge for current patients only.
- Medical advice is not permitted by email and email is not a replacement for follow-up appointments.
- For further information, please review our Naturopathic Clinic Policy.
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: Prescription Refills
- Please bring all of your prescription drugs to your appointment as Dr. Jiwani is licensed with pharmaceutical prescribing authority and needs to know everything you’re ingesting to oversee a safe integration of natural and pharmaceutical treatments.
- Dr. Jiwani needs to closely monitor your drug medications to ensure that you can safely continue your particular prescriptions at the appropriate dose, frequency and term. Dr. Jiwani will prescribe required medications for a term that she feels is suitable until your next recommended appointment.
- All pharmaceutical drug prescriptions require an appointment with Dr. Jiwani to authorize a prescription refill as your current health status may vary due to proposed dietary and lifestyle changes.
- You should be aware of how long your prescription drugs will last and schedule your appointment accordingly.
- Please note that we are not a walk-in clinic, and cannot accommodate random patient appointments in fairness to patients who have scheduled their appointments.
- If you require an emergency refill and are unable to see Dr. Jiwani in time, please see your medical doctor or go to your nearest walk-in clinic. Some pharmacists, at their discretion, may provide a short term prescription of 3-7 days, until you can see Dr. Jiwani for assessment and refills.
- Please plan ahead for prescription refills when traveling or during clinic closures for conferences and holidays.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure they have enough of their medication and to schedule their next appointment in advance, with sufficient time to see Dr. Jiwani for a prescription refill.
- For further information, please review our Pharmaceutical Prescription Refill Policy.
Mesotherapy & Lipodissolve: Natural Fat Dissolving Injections
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: IV (Intravenous) Vitamins/Minerals, Chelation (Heavy Metals & Heart)
Custom formulations catered to your individual health needs. Pricing is based on individualized injections, which vary as per your specific health condition, therefore pricing will vary based on this. However, prices are very competitive
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: Lab Testing
Dr. Jiwani prefers to work with your Medical Doctor, and review MSP covered tests done by your Family Doctor. If there are additional tests required, Dr. Jiwani may provide you with a list of tests that you may request from your MD. Alternatively, since Dr. Jiwani has been granted lab access, she may provide you with a requisition so that you may privately do these tests at Life Labs, which may be covered by your insurance provider under “Naturopathic Coverage” and “Non-MSP Covered Lab Testing”.
- Heavy Metal Tests
- Hormone Testing
- Food Allergy Blood Testing
- Generalized Lab Testing
Dr. Jiwani takes a science-based approach to natural, preventative healthcare, sharing with you breakthroughs that science has provided in testing. Only independent, third party, licensed labs, including those with government supervision, eg. CLIA, are specifically chosen by Dr. Jiwani. These regulated laboratory facilities used by Dr. Jiwani for almost two decades, provide results that are effective, can be duplicated and are reliable.
Excludes Non-Diagnostic/Information Gathering Tests: eg. VEGA, Live Blood Analysis
Naturopathic Fee Schedule: Food Allergy Testing Methods:
There are many ways available for Physicians (Naturopathic & Medical) to test for food allergies.
Common Allergy/Sensitivity Tests Performed by Physicians are:
Skin Prick Test:
ISSUES: Can be painful; Limited to only immediate reactions, which is a problem as most reactions are delayed, Dangerous in patients with life-threatening reactions; Inaccurate in those with sensitive, hyper-reactive skin, leading to false positives.
RAST Blood Test:
ISSUES: Limited to only immediate reactions, which is a problem as most reactions are delayed; Limited number of foods tested because it is very expensive and the government does not want to pay much.
Food Challenge Test:
ISSUES: Dangerous in some patients; does not test for delayed reactions; very hard to know if multiple allergies exist; very hard to follow strict diet to determine if allergy (new food introduction) exists.
Testing using a machine that measures the resistance between the skin contacting the hand electrode (metal handle) and the skin touching a measuring handle.
Practitioner doing the test can affect the result as the harder the skin was pressed by the probe, the higher the meter reading. Testing must be repeated every few months, making it an expensive form of testing. Unreliable results.
Many US states considered this test illegal. Several medical associations have advised against their use, including the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, the Australian College of Allergy, the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the Allergy Society of South Africa.
In 1990 a medical practitioner was censured by the Medical Practitioners Disciplinary Committee in New Zealand for using a Vega machine. Another practitioner was censured by the Discipline Committee of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario in 1999 for having “failed to meet the standard of practice” in his use of the Vega machine in diagnosis. Reviews of the available evidence in the medical literature indicate that electrodermal testing, such as that performed with a Vega machine, is ineffective at diagnosing allergies and recommend that it not be used.
BBC looked into VEGA testing at different locations in the UK, and the results varied amongst the testing locations. This lack of reproducibility is exactly what discredits this test method, and why the FDA has banned the importation of these VEGA testing devices into the United States. The results are misleading as the patient feels they have a diagnosis.
The British Journal of Medicine published a double blind study comparing its results from a VEGA testing device with those of Skin Prick testing in 30 patients. Half of these patients had already been positively reactive for allergy to cat dander & house dust mites. Conclusively, VEGA testing did NOT correlate with Skin Prick testing. (Lewis GT et al. 2001)
Lewis GT and others. Is electrodermal testing as effective as skin prick tests for diagnosing allergies? A double blind, randomized block design study. British Journal of Medicine 322: 131-134, 2001
ELISA Blood Testing:
ELISA Blood Testing is also known as antigen blood analysis. ELISA detects particular antibodies in the blood, and is a very common form of medical testing. Enzyme Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) testing is used to diagnose Mono (Epstein-Barr virus), Malaria, Lyme disease, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B, E.coli poisoning, AIDS (HIV), West Nile Virus, Influenza, Anemia, Chagas Disease, Ebola, Parasites, Home Pregnancy and Food Allergens in the Food Industry.
Dr. Jiwani’s Approach is ELISA Food Allergy Blood Testing:
Dr. Jiwani’s preferred method of Food Allergy Testing is ELISA Blood testing or Antigen Blood analysis. This state of the art technology, using Enzyme Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA), requires a two vial blood sample drawn from the patient, and is sent to a CLIA registered lab in the United States. Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) are US federal regulatory standards that apply to all clinical lab testing done on humans in the US.
The CLIA registered lab tests for various antibody food allergy reactions on ninety-six different foods, producing accurate and reproducible results, confirmed with duplicate testing. Dr. Jiwani approves how the results are presented, as the levels of various antibody reactions (IgE, IgG & IgA) are shown in a bar graph format. Although few US labs do the ELISA testing, most are not regulated, nor provide duplicate testing to show how accurate the testing is.
These other labs, offering cheaper blood tests, show only a combined antibody result, instead of showing the different antibodies. It is crucial to report these different antibody levels as each antibody has a different affect in the body. IgE antibodies show allergies that are permanent whereas IgG & IgA show allergies that have been developed, and may go away with avoiding the food for a long enough time. This information is critical for Dr. Jiwani to share with her patients, which is why she uses a specific regulated US lab for food allergy blood testing. This lab does the testing once, and then they repeat the test again, to ensure the results are near identical. If the results are not statistically similar, the patient sample is tested again.
* Scheduled Appointment times are approximate and all prices on this website exclude taxes.
This information is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed health professional, such as a licensed naturopathic physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan. For further information, see Terms of our Website.
Follow Dr. Jiwani