Botox Cosmetic: Wrinkle Injections
Dr. Jiwani provides a safe, exceptionally effective treatment for wrinkles and fine lines with injections in her Vancouver Burnaby & Surrey Clinics. Neuromodulators, like Botox Cosmetic & Xeomin Cosmetic, are a purified forms of a naturally occurring protein. We will use the terms interchangeably unless specified. Both are approved by Health Canada and now the most commonly performed cosmetic injection worldwide.
Botox Cosmetic Treatment Areas
Botox Cosmetic Injections Treat Wrinkles:
- Around the Eyes (Crow’s Feet – Smile lines)
- Horizontal lines in the Forehead (Surprise lines)
- Vertical lines between Eyebrows (Frown lines)
- Bunny lines beside Nose (Squint lines)
Botox Cosmetic Injections also Treat Additional Areas:
- Eyebrow Lift
- Vertical Lip Lines
- Mouth Frown
- Dimpling Chin
- Tight Jaw Muscles (for TMJ Syndrome / to narrow Square Face Shape)
Botox Cosmetic vs Xeomin Cosmetic
Dr. Jiwani uses Xeomin more than Botox because:
- Xeomin is the purest form, without complex proteins (human albumin) = Less Allergic Reactions with Long Term Use
- Xeomin does not require refrigeration = Less Compromised Injections from Temperature Instability
- Xeomin has been proven to have a similar therapeutic effect as Botox without the issues above
Botox Cosmetic Certification & Training
Botox Cosmetic injections should be given by a skilled, licensed physician, to create a relaxed, natural appearance. Dr. Jiwani has been trained by a Medical Doctor, who is a Clinic Instructor for the UBC Faculty of Medicine, Author and Keynote Speaker at Worldwide Conferences about Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine, and a Certified Physician Trainer for Allergan (Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm).
Botox Therapeutic Certification & Training
Dr. Jiwani is also trained and certified in Therapeutic Botox for medical or non-aesthetic use to treat Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), Headaches & Migraines and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ Syndrome).
Areas Treated: Between Eyebrows (Frown Lines) & Corners of Eyes (Crow’s Feet – Smile Lines)
This information is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed health professional, such as a licensed naturopathic physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan. For further information, see Terms of our Website.
Follow Dr. Jiwani