has been praAbout Dr. Jiwani, Licensed Naturopathic Physician
Dr. Jiwani: Education
About Dr. Jiwani: Dr. Jiwani completed her Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Human Nutrition at the University of British Columbia, in 1993 after which she accomplished her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, Ontario in 1997. Dr. Jiwani has been practicing for 25 years, and continues her education yearly updating on the latest of scientific research and becoming trained in new certifications to best help her patients achieve optimal health naturally.
Dr. Jiwani: Style of Practice
Dr. Jiwani is the sole naturopathic physician at the Natural Therapeutics Health Centre Inc., with a focus on family healthcare, including female, male and children’s health. She emphasizes educating her patients, enabling a holistic and preventive approach to healthcare.
Dr. Jiwani cultivates an eclectic practice utilizing Clinical & Intravenous Nutrition, Intravenous Chelation Therapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Botanical (Herbal) Medicine, Dietary and Lifestyle Counselling. Dr. Jiwani’s practice includes helping patients with Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Food Allergies, Autoimmune, Prolozone for Joint Injections for Connective Tissue Regeneration, Mesotherapy for Fat Reduction & Body Contouring, Balancing Hormones, Cosmetic & Therapeutic Botox, and Injectable Fillers.
Dr. Jiwani has been injecting since 2007, and is certified for Mesotherapy & Lipodissolve, trained by the actual pioneers from France & Brazil.
Dr. Jiwani: Certifications
* Advanced Injection Therapies – Part A Prolozone Peripheral Joints: Knees, Hips, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Fingers, Ankles, Toes
* Aesthetic Procedures – Injectable Fillers
* IV (Intravenous) & Chelation Therapies
* Medical Therapeutic Botox (Hyperhidrosis, Migraine Headaches, TMJ Temporal Mandibular Joint Syndrome)
Dr. Jiwani: Naturopathic Services & Conditions Treated
- Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Health
- Food Allergy Blood Testing
- Aesthetic Medicine: Cosmetic Wrinkle Injections & Injectable Natural Fillers
- Therapeutic Botox for Excessive Sweating, Migraine Headaches, TMJ Syndrome
- Mesotherapy Lipodissolve for Cellulite, Stubborn Fat Reduction & Body Contouring
- IV Vitamin & Chelation Therapy
- Prolozone Joint Injections for Regenerative Connective Tissue Treatment
- Cancer Treatment & Recovery
- Autoimmune Diseases, Low Immunity
- Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Problems
- Rashes, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, Acne
- Heartburn, Indigestion, Constipation
- Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease
- Weight Gain/Loss, Diabetes
- Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Thyroid Issues, Hashimoto’s Hypothyroid, Grave’s Hyperthyroid
- Hair Loss, Alopecia
- Heart Disease, Pressure & Cholesterol
- ADHD Hyperactivity, Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD
- Allergies, Asthma, Migraines
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Menopause, PMS, Infertility
Dr. Jiwani: Public Education & Media
Dr. Jiwani’s goal to educate the public is accomplished not only through private practice, but also in the media. In addition to her seminars, Dr. Jiwani has been heard on her radio show, Dr. Jiwani’s Natural Health on CFUN 1410AM, on CKNW 980AM on the Bill Good Show and various television appearances on Women’s Television Network (WTN), Knowledge Network, Vancouver Television (VTV), Global Television and the new alternative health channel “ONE”.
Dr. Jiwani: Professional Voluntary Endeavours
Dr. Jiwani benefits her patients through her years of experience as a Naturopathic Physician and her commitment to her profession. Her efforts have included being the previous Vice-President of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association, and a previously elected board member of the regulatory body – the College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC. Her most recent efforts were on the government required Quality Assurance Committee of the licensing and regulatory College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC.
Dr. Jiwani: Research & Formulation
Since 2003, Dr. Jiwani has also spent hundreds of hours yearly investigating countless scientific journals, probing the paper ridden halls of UBC Medical Libraries, and scrutinizing International Scientific Medical Databases. This is all to assist her challenge in formulating, rationalizing and validating, with researched evidence, the optimal therapeutic use of multitudes of botanical and nutraceutical products in the marketplace for various national and international nutraceutical manufacturing companies.
Dr. Jiwani: Regulatory Consultant with Health Canada
Dr. Jiwani has been involved in consulting with officers of Health Canada’s Natural Health Product Directorate, reviewing with quality assurance officers and technically advising various national and international nutraceutical manufacturing companies, in their compliance endeavours to attain regulatory status for their nutraceutical products. This extensive and continuous research has proved invaluable to Dr. Jiwani’s clinical practice, by providing the most up-to-date information on the safety and effectiveness of the many nutraceuticals & botanicals available.
Dr. Jiwani: Autoimmune Health Challenges
Dr. Jiwani’s own health challenges with various autoimmune diseases has helped her to become a more experienced, supportive doctor. In school, no matter how much they teach you with textbooks & clinical experience, nothing compares to the actual day to day suffering of going through it yourself. You can read more about “Dr. Jiwani’s Autoimmune Health Story”.
This information is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed health professional, such as a licensed naturopathic physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan. For further information, see Terms of our Website.
Follow Dr. Jiwani