Cosmetic Wrinkle Injections
Dr. Jiwani provides a safe, exceptionally effective treatment for wrinkles and fine lines with Cosmetic Injections in her Vancouver Burnaby & Surrey Clinics. Neuromodulators are a purified forms of a naturally occurring protein. Both types are approved by Health Canada and are now the most commonly performed cosmetic injection worldwide.
Wrinkle Treatment Areas
Cosmetic Injections Treat Wrinkles:
- Around the Eyes (Crow’s Feet – Smile lines)
- Horizontal lines in the Forehead (Surprise lines)
- Vertical lines between Eyebrows (Frown lines)
Botox Cosmetic vs Xeomin Cosmetic
Dr. Jiwani uses Xeomin more than Botox because:
- Xeomin is the purest form, without complex proteins (human albumin) = Less Allergic Reactions with Long Term Use
- Xeomin does not require refrigeration = Less Compromised Injections from Temperature Instability
- Xeomin has been proven to have a similar therapeutic effect as Botox without the issues above
Cosmetic Injection Certification & Training
Cosmetic injections should be given by a skilled, licensed naturopathic physician, to create a relaxed, natural appearance. Dr. Jiwani has been trained by a Medical Doctor, who is a Clinic Instructor for the UBC Faculty of Medicine, Author and Keynote Speaker at Worldwide Conferences about Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine, and a Certified Physician Trainer for Allergan (Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm).
Botox Therapeutic Certification & Training
Dr. Jiwani is also trained and certified in Therapeutic Botox for medical or non-aesthetic use to treat Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), Headaches & Migraines and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ Syndrome).
Areas Treated: Between Eyebrows (Frown Lines) & Corners of Eyes (Crow’s Feet – Smile Lines)
This information is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed health professional, such as a licensed naturopathic physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan. For further information, see Terms of our Website.
Follow Dr. Jiwani