Dr. Jiwani has graduated from an accredited naturopathic medical school, which provides a standardized medical & naturopathic education to graduate licensed naturopathic physicians.
Naturopathic Education includes approximately:
- 1500 hours of basic clinical sciences
- 1900 hours of standard medical therapeutics (e.g., pharmacology, family Medicine, internal medicine etc.)
- extensive training in various naturopathic treatments as below
- additional certifications may be achieved with additional education, examinations and licensing
Licensed Naturopathic Physicians are trained as General Practitioners of Complementary Medicine.
Naturopathic Training includes:
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Manipulative & Physical Medicine
- Nutritional Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Jiwani has completed additional education and examinations required for additional certifications.
Additional Certifications include:
Naturopathic Accreditation & Examinations
Accredited Naturopathic Medical Schools
Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges