Good Bacteria 30+ Billion NO INULIN is now available!
Scientifically Formulated, Proven Maximum Strength Probiotic for Optimal Intestinal & Immune Health
Good Bacteria 30+Billion NO INULIN provides a hypoallergenic, high potency, full-spectrum human strain probiotic supplement with 10 certified species chosen for their researched and supportive health advantages. A synergistic and complementary blend of both Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium creates a more beneficial microflora environment for healthy gastrointestinal and immune functions.
Seventy percent (70%) of your overall immunity stems from the health of your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Probiotics are essential for optimal gut health, as they control & kill invaders with immune-boosting chemicals. The bowel environment is like a war zone, with varied bad guys wreaking havoc in the tissues. Good Bacteria 30+Billion NO INULIN provide critical protection against many threats, such as Food Poisoning, Lactose Intolerance, Stomach Ulcers, Yeast Overgrowth (Candida), Vaginal Yeast Infections, as well as Harmful Bacteria, Fungi & Viruses.
- 30 Billion+ Good Bacteria NO INULIN (Probiotics) per Capsule
- 10 Probiotic Species provides a Full Spectrum for a Healthy Bowel
- 97% Human Strains ensures Long-Lasting Effectiveness
- Improves Digestive, Immune & Gut Health
- Promotes Ideal Intestinal & Vaginal Environments
- Heat Stable Formulation – No Refrigeration Needed
- Hypoallergenic, Dairy-Free, Corn-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
- Acid Resistant Vegetarian Capsules superior to enteric coating to protect probiotics through transit in stomach acid for greater implantation & health benefits.
Subscribe to My Blog as More Recipes & Health Nuggets will be Coming Soon…
This post is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan.
For further information, see Terms of Our Website.
This information is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed health professional, such as a naturopathic physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan. For further information, see Terms of our Website.
Follow Dr. Jiwani