Dr. Jiwani has evolved a unique style combining her extensive medical & naturopathic training and 21 years of practice as a Naturopathic Physician, licensed in British Columbia. Her motivating, compassionate, thorough and successful approach can empower you as her patient to take charge of your health, by investigating and treating the cause(s) of your symptoms. Dr. Jiwani has become additionally certified in many naturopathic services.
Dr. Jiwani can show you the power of nature and your body’s ability to heal itself, along with science-based natural healthcare to help you attain a higher level of health. She has the education and experience to successfully combine the art and tradition of natural medicine with modern scientific research.
Dr. Jiwani has battled her own health challenges with various autoimmune diseases ravaging her body. She knows what you’re going through, what its going to take to heal you, and what you need to do to overcome your health issues. As such, she can guide you each step of the way.
Advanced Injection Therapies – Part A Prolozone Peripheral Joints: Knees, Hips, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Fingers, Ankles, Toes
Aesthetic Procedures – Injectable Fillers
IV (Intravenous) & Chelation Therapies
Medical Therapeutic Botox (Hyperhidrosis, Migraine Headaches, TMJ Temporal Mandibular Joint Syndrome)
Ozone & Oxidative Therapies (Prolozone)
Naturopathic Services & Conditions Treated
- Women’s, Men’s & Children’s Health
- Food Allergy Blood Testing
- Aesthetic Medicine: Cosmetic Wrinkle Injections & Injectable Natural Fillers
- Therapeutic Botox for Excessive Sweating, Migraine Headaches, TMJ Syndrome
- Mesotherapy Lipodissolve for Cellulite, Stubborn Fat Reduction & Body Contouring
- IV Vitamin & Chelation Therapy
- Prolozone Joint Injections for Regenerative Connective Tissue Treatment
- Cancer Treatment & Recovery
- Autoimmune Diseases, Low Immunity
- Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Problems
- Rashes, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, Acne
- Heartburn, Indigestion, Constipation
- Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac Disease
- Weight Gain/Loss, Diabetes
- Arthritis, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Thyroid Issues, Hashimoto’s Hypothyroid, Grave’s Hyperthyroid
- Hair Loss, Alopecia
- Heart Disease, Pressure & Cholesterol
- ADHD Hyperactivity, Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD
- Allergies, Asthma, Migraines
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Menopause, PMS, Infertility
This information is for educational purposes only and does not advocate self-diagnosis. Due to individual variability, consultation with a licensed health professional, such as a naturopathic physician is highly recommended, prior to starting a natural treatment plan. For further information, see Terms of our Website.
Follow Dr. Jiwani